Clegg Industries customized this 24 ft. all aluminum gooseneck trailer for NAVAIR- U.S. Navy Naval Air Systems Command.
Established in 1966 as the successor to the Navy’s Bureau of Naval Weapons, the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) is headquartered in Patuxent River, Md., with military and civilian personnel stationed at eight locations across the continental United States and one site overseas.
NAVAIR's mission is to provide full life-cycle support of naval aviation aircraft, weapons and systems operated by Sailors and Marines. This support includes research, design, development and systems engineering; acquisition; test and evaluation; training facilities and equipment; repair and modification; and in-service engineering and logistics support.
Features of Instrumentation Gooseneck Trailer Include:
- Two rooftop A/C units
- Two interior wall heaters
- Stabilizer jacks
- Roof top antenna mounting platform
- Exterior warning and area light package
- Extensive shore power electrical system with retractable reel package
- Three equipment racks with U.P.S.
- Aluminum cabinet package
- Authentic butcher block countertops
- And much more...