Clegg Industries manufactured this 'Treatability Trailer" (Mobile Lab Unit) for Camp Dresser and McKee, who were under contract with the Environmental Protection Agency.
The EPA Mobile Lab Unit includes:
- Chemical Storage For Acids And Solvents
- Fume Hood With Charcoal Filter Pack
- Deionized Water System
- Specially Built Custom Cabinets To Accomodate Testing And Laboratory Equipment
- Front End Mounted Air Conditioner With Heat Pump to Provide Heating And Cooling To The Interior Through A Roof Duct System
- Safety Equipment Which Include Eye And Face Wash Stations, Safety Shower, First Aid Cabinet, Fire Blanket and Fire Extinguishers
This laboratory trailer is now in the field and serves the EPA as a front line system in pollution control.