Clegg Industries upfitted an already in use Sprinter van workstation for The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives (ATF).
This vehicle will be used to intake ballistic crime gun material into the National Integrated Ballistic Information Network (NIBIN). This vehicle is mobile and will have the capability to perform triage, acquisitions and correlations of ballistics material. This vehicle has two workstations and includes monitors and printers.
- Fully insulted interior with sound resistant carpeted walls
- Vinyl flooring
- Custom Aluminum and Corian countertop
- 8KW Cummins Onan QD 8000 generator designed for quiet operation installed in a sound insulated enclosure
- 120-watt receptacles installed on each exterior side of the vehicle that feed off the generator or shore power
- Control panel that allows the unit to switch between and operate on shore power or generator power
- Custom interior lighting, exterior ground effect lighting and a full LED law enforcement lights package
- Pneumatic stabilizer bars/legs under the vehicle that will provide
computerized automatic leveling and stability when the vehicle is staged.
- Automatic sun setter style retractable awning on the passenger side
- Custom vinyl graphics wrap
- Exterior custom security camera system tied to alarm system
- Roof mounted AC
- Base board heater
- Exterior Sunbright Pro monitor installed on exterior with full range cable hook up
- Vibration isolation platform table
- Custom storage cabinets
- Clegg custom manufactured bulkhead pass through
- Fireco Mast
- And more!